Roblox is arguably one of the most popular online game creation platforms across the world right now. The only reason its popularity continues to grow with each passing day is that it lets people create games and play millions of games created by thousands of developers.
The only drawback of Roblox games is they are capped at 60 FPS by default, which causes errors on certain systems. Roblox might not have an in-built feature to increase FPS in the game but it does have software that can be used to increase FPS while playing games on Roblox.
The name of the software that millions of Roblox players use to increase FPS is Roblox FPS Unlocker. When it was launched, some players were wondering if they could get banned by using Roblox FPS Unlocker.
To clear doubts related to Roblox FPS Unlocker, Roblox Corp itself confirmed at the Roblox Developer Convention 2019 that using this Software is 100% safe and nobody would ever get banned for using this software.
There are tons of Roblox players who want to increase FPS in Roblox but they don’t actually know how it can be done and it that’s you then keep reading this post.
How to increase FPS in Roblox?
It is pretty simple to increase FPS in Roblox by using Roblox FPS Unlocker. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the given steps:
- First, download the latest version of Roblox FPS Unlocker by clicking on this link.
- Make sure to choose the correct version of the Software before you start the downloading process.
- Since the file that we have provided is in ZIP format, you will have to use Winrar or any other software to extract the files.
- Once extracted, double click on it to run the installation.
- If you are unable to complete the installation, click on the More Info and tap on the “Run anyway’ to proceed.
- Now, head back to Roblox and play the game. After launching the game, hit the “Shift + F5” button simultaneously to check your new FPS. You will notice that the FPS has been increased.
That’s all you need to know about how to increase FPS in Roblox.