Roblox FPS Unlocker has just received a new update v.4.4.0. The latest update has brought a lot of new features for Roblox fans. There is no denying that that thousands of people have already downloaded the latest version of Roblox FPS Unlocker but there are many who are having unable to find TaskScheduler error in the game.
If you too are having difficulty using Roblox FPS Unlocker while playing games on Roblox then don’t worry, we have a guide explaining the same in the easiest way possible. If your Roblox FPS Unlocker is not working smoothly then you can click on the bold link and read the troubleshooting guide.
Before we directly jump to the troubleshooting guide, let’s take a look at a brief description of RBX FPS Unlocker.
What Is Roblox FPS Unlocker?
Roblox FPS Unlocker is a software, allowing Roblox players to unlock their 60 FPS cap and enjoy Roblox to 360 FPS without any interruption. The popularity of this tool has increased significantly over the years as it helps users to play millions of Roblox games without any leg or crashing issue.
The reason why millions of fans use this tool is there is no official way to remove 60 FPS cap while playing games on Roblox. There are only two ways that can be used to remove 60 FPS cap — Roblox FPS Unlocker and Synapse X.
How To Download Roblox FPS Unlocker?
Downloading Roblox FPS Unlocker is pretty simple. If you don’t know how it can be done then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit Robloxfpsunlocker.org
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Download Roblox FPS Unlocker’ section.
- Select the correct version of the software and click on it.
- Doing this will take you to the download page.
- Click on the Download Link to start the downloading process.
- Since the file that we have provided is in ZIP file, make sure you have Winrar software installed.
- Once the ZIP file is downloaded, extract it.
- Once extracted, go to the extracted folder and click on the rbxfpsunlocker.exe to run it.
- Now, press both Shift+F5 at the same time to check FPS in the game.
Roblox FPS Unlocker Not Working? Unable to Find Taskscheduler Fix
There are plenty of users who use Roblox FPS Unlocker to boost FPS in the game are currently having unable to find TaskScheduler error in the game. If you too are having the same error then don’t worry, you can easily fix it by downloading the latest version of Roblox FPS Unlocker.